5 THINGS

October 18, 2013

Favourite combo


Happy Friday everyone! I hope you all had a great week. To me, the week just flew by. I have been studying for mid-term tests all week and only have one more week to go before my mid-term starts.. crazy! I'm glad it's Friday though, because I always have these great plans to get things done during the week and it just never happens because I don't have any time.. but I will now! I am determined to have a productive weekend, what about you?

What are your plans for the weekend?

Favourite quote
Favourite moment
Favourite hair style
Favourite home decor



2 comments:

  1. Maria João Silva18.10.13

    Love the favourite moment and quote! :D

    xx MJ

    http://shopaholic-thoughts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. mystylediary20.10.13

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete