5 THINGS

October 04, 2013



Favourite view (would love to go back soon!)

TGIF! Is all I can say right now. I had a very stressful week (I'm starting to feel the exam stress already..) and I can't wait for the weekend to start! It's my moms birthday tomorrow, my dad's birthday on Monday and one of my friends is having a birthday party on Saturday as well.. I will be celebrating a lot this weekend! I really don't mind though, I think deserve a break from studying sometimes, right?

What are your plans for the weekend?

Favourite quote 
Favourite outfit
  Favourite food
 Favourite home decor



2 comments:

  1. Caroline St. Francis4.10.13

    I love the quote you have above! Also I completely understand the exam stress. I'm so ready for the weekend! Hope you get to relax a little!


    ~ Caroline
    www.peachykeencaroline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. mystylediary6.10.13

    Thank you! It's tough but I know it will be worth it in the end. :)

    ReplyDelete