NEW IN

September 11, 2013

Uh oh it happened again, I went shopping.. I didn't buy much though, shocker! But, I did find a few things that I really like, so I thought I would share them with you.

The first thing I got is this baseball dress, which I love. Someone featured it in a haul on youtube and I have to admit, this was basically the reason I went into Primark at all (also because I had to get those 'funny socks' you wear with Converse and Vans). The only problem is that they only had a size 14 left which is way too big for me, but if I take it in on the bottom it looks quite nice and oversized.

Dress - Primark

Next is another 'sporty' item (I can feel a new obsession coming up..). I went into River Island and found one of those perfect tops to wear on a 'I want to go out but I have nothing to wear' night. It's just a black top, but the leather look front makes it a lot more interesting. I already thought of a few ways to wear this, so I will have plenty of options when I'm having on of those nights again.. 

Top - River Island

Lastly, I found something I have been looking for for a long time: a thumb ring! I have the weirdest thumbs (big bones) and can never find a thumb ring which fits, even though I love the look of them. So, when I tried on this baby at River Island, I couldn't resist!

Ring - River Island

Did you buy any fall clothes recently?


No comments:

Post a Comment