FLEA MARKET FINDS

September 05, 2013

Shopping is one of my favourite things to do, especially at flea markets. I love strolling around the stands, searching for treasures and being shocked by the sellers when they tell me the ridiculously cheap prices (which is probably the best part). 
Recently I went to the biggest flea market of Europe, the IJ hallen in Amsterdam. I had a great day and today I will show you the treasures that I found.

The first thing I got is this beautifully decorated vintage cocoa droste tin. I fell in love with it when I saw it and when I heard the price I was sold. I only paid 3 euros for this! I actually found it on Ebay as well, so you can check it out here. And if you are looking for a vintage tin, you can also check out Etsy.

 

My next find is this gorgeous cuff bracelet. I love searching for jewelry at flea markets, so it's not a big surprise that I came home with a piece of jewelry. I think it's a beautiful classic piece and I will definitely wear it a lot. I paid 4 euros for this.. bargain!

Last but not least is another flea market classic: Levi's, who doesn't love them? I found one pair of shorts and one pair of jeans which I'm planning to do a DIY with. The jeans were 3 euros, so if I mess up the DIY, it's not the end of the world!

What do you think of my flea market finds? Do you like going to flea markets?


No comments:

Post a Comment