FALL IN THE CITY

September 23, 2013




Jacket - Mango
Shirt - Local boutique
Jeans - H&M
Shoes - Steve Madden
Bag - Longchamp
Scarf - Topshop
Rings - River Island and Brandy Melville

Fall in the city is the epitome of happiness for me at the moment. Everyone walks around in cosy coats, people light candles at home, I can finally wear all my fall clothes and Christmas is only a few months away (that is probably the most exciting part). Even though I'm sad that the summer was over too quickly, fall is definitely warming up to me! There, I said it.

What do you like about fall?


2 comments:

  1. Caroline St. Francis24.9.13

    Love your leather jacket! It is starting to feel like fall in NYC as well and I love that I can snuggle up in my cozy sweaters for class!


    ~ Caroline
    www.peachykeencaroline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. mystylediary2.10.13

    Thank you! That's the best feeling. :)

    ReplyDelete