CHERRY ME

September 25, 2013

Now that fall is in full swing, I've been getting more into wearing darker lip colours (shocker!). I usually don't wear anything other than a lip balm on my lips, so this is quite a big step for me. I decided to start it off easy though, with one of my favourite new products: Baby lips.

 Baby lips in 'Cherry me' by Maybelline

Unless you have been living under a rock, you probably know what this is. It's the perfect combination of a lip balm and a lipstick. It gives your lips a nice tint, but it's not too much. It's also very easy to apply, even without a mirror (you won't have to try hard to colour inside the lines to prevent that 'drunken' look).


Even though this already is quite a big step for me, I'm thinking of taking it to the next level by buying a bright red lipstick.. Stay tuned for that!

Have you tried out the baby lips lipbalms?


No comments:

Post a Comment