TENNENT'S VITAL 2013

August 22, 2013

Last week I went to the Tennent's Vital concert and let me tell you, it was awesome! I met so many new people and had a great time with my friends. The bands were amazing (line up: Kings of Leon, The Vaccines, The Undertones, The Minutes) and the place was buzzing all night. Here is a recap video so you can get a taste of what it was like:


And here are some more pictures of me and my friends:


What I'm wearing:
Jacket - America Today
Crop top - Brandy Melville
Shorts - Forever 21
Hat - River Island
Wellies - Borrowed
Bag - Brandy Melville
Have you been to a festival this summer?


2 comments:

  1. Caroline St. Francis23.8.13

    Looks like it was so much fun! I've always wanted to go to a big summer outdoor concert.

    ~ Caroline
    xwww.peachykeecaroline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. mystylediary27.8.13

    Thanks, it was!

    ReplyDelete