INSTAGRAMMING #27

August 25, 2013

1. Bye bye Ireland// 2. My favourite magazine// 3. Cappuccino// 4. At the National Maritime Museum in Amsterdam// 5. Me and my boyfriend// 6. Cliffs at Dover//  7. Converse// 8. Padlocks in Amsterdam// 9. Pretty blue sky

My last week of summer break in pictures and let me tell you, it was a good one! I didn't have wifi a lot, so I couldn't post as many pictures as I would have liked, but I had a great time and did a lot of fun things. But, the last week of summer is over, which means that it's time to go back to school.. I'm really not looking forward to it, because it's my final year of secondary school, which means that I have to study hard and make some important decisions..

How was your week?

username: mystylediaryblogspot


No comments:

Post a Comment