5 THINGS

August 16, 2013

Favourite fashion trend

Happy Friday everyone! The past week flew by (literally) as I flew back to Ireland and had a week of fun events planned. I went from the airport straight to the pub, I had my boyfriend's prom (or debs as they call it in Ireland) and I went to the Tennents Vital festival with a bunch of my friends. Just fun and games, as you can tell! On Monday I will be flying back to Holland to enjoy my last week of summer break and then it's back to the books again.. but let's not think about that for now!
Favourite quote

 Favourite fashion statement
Favourite bedding
Favourite food

 


3 comments:

  1. Caroline St. Francis16.8.13

    Great picks! I love those simple gold necklaces and a giant clutch is always a great accessory. Have a great weekend!
    I'd love it if you could check out my new facebook page for my blog
    www.facebook.com/peachykeencaroline


    ~ Caroline
    www.peachykeencaroline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. mystylediary16.8.13

    Thanks! I definitely will. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Valerie17.8.13

    The necklace and clutch are beautiful <3

    xx
    http://sundaesbest.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete