DEBS 2013

August 15, 2013


With my friend Xaver and my boyfriend
With my boyfriend
With my best friend Karolina
With my friend Katie

Just wanted to share a few pictures of my boyfriend's Debs with you (if you don't know what it is, it's like prom in America). I loved the dress I wore from Sabo Skirt which is one of my favourite Australian clothing websites. Unfortunately it's not available anymore, but you can check out all the other beautiful dresses on the site. 
I hope you like the pictures and seeing some of my friends. It was a very long night but we had a blast!

What I wore:

Dress - Sabo Skirt
Bag - Accesorize (similiar here)

Do you have a prom where you live?


4 comments:

  1. natalie edwards15.8.13

    your blog is great <3


    www.fashion-form.blogspot.co.uk


    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. mystylediary15.8.13

    Thanks dear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. natalie edwards16.8.13

    gorge <3


    www.fashion-form.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. mystylediary16.8.13

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete