5 THINGS

August 09, 2013


Favourite summer night

Happy Friday everyone! I hope you all had a great week. Honestly, I just can't believe that my last week in Holland is over! I'm going back to Ireland tomorrow and I'm not really looking forward to it. Holland is my home country, so obviously I'd rather stay here! But, I do have some fun things planned for next week and I will be back in Holland the week after. If you want to keep up with my travels you can check out my instagram (username: mystylediaryblogspot) where I  post a lot of pictures so you can see what I'm up to. But for now, have a great weekend!

 Favourite quote
 Favourite bag
Favourite tattoo
 Favourite home deor



2 comments:

  1. Lovely things! I really love that tattoo :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMAZING pics:) and I love that quote.

    Check out my new post..modern Swedish living:)

    and have a great week dear

    LOVE Maria at inredningsvis - inredning it's, Swedish for decor :)

    ReplyDelete