1 MAXI DRESS 3 WAYS

August 07, 2013

1 Maxi dress 3 ways
A maxi dress, the go-to summer outfit for a lot of fashionistas. Personally I don't actually own one yet, so I decided to create some outfits to see how I can wear one. In my last 1.. 3 ways post I did the same with a maxi skirt (post here) and actually ended up buying one! Who knows, I might just come home with a maxi dress soon..

1 Maxi dress 3 ways set 1


This first outfit is very casual in my opinion. It would be great to wear on a nice summer day in town, or even a trip to the beach. The bag is perfect to carry around all the necessities (read: junk) and the sandals are nice and comfy to stroll around in. Of course, the belt is a classic way to accentuate the waist, which is always a good thing.

1 Maxi dress 3 ways set 2


This next outfit is what I would wear to the beach for day and night. It's just casual enough to wear during the day, with the nice floppy hat to protect your scalp and it's also dressed up enough to party in all night (maybe ditch the hat and replace it with a nice head chain). No need to worry about your hair either, just let out those gorgeous beach waves and your good to go!

1 Maxi dress 3 ways set 3


Lastly is a more dressed up outfit. The dress is pretty plain, so the gorgeous busy beaded pattern on the clutch spices up the look nicely. The wedges are good to create that extra bit of height and the bright nail polish brings out the coral of the clutch. I really love the colour pattern in this look and I would definitely wear this on a night out!

Which look is your favourite?


1 comment:

  1. Erin8.8.13

    I love my maxis and this color of blue is one of my current favorite. Thank you for your kind comments.
    Erin

    thefashionfairyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete