WHAT'S IN MY BEACH BAG?

July 24, 2013



The beach: my favourite place to visit when it's super sunny outside during the summer. I love the sound of the waves, the beautiful views, cooling off in the water and of course, the sun! When I go to the beach I like to bring all the essential I need in a nice beach bag, to keep me going all day. The only times I have to get up are when I want to jump in the sea or get a refreshing drink, perfect.


A cosy knit (for beach nights)// magazines (necessary entertainment!)// a book


Camera (to capture those special moments)// Lip balm (gotta keep those lips smooth!)// Sunnies (must!)// Earphones (to listen to my favourites jams)// Deodorant (gotta stay fresh)// Sun protectors (must!)// Phone (for obvious reasons and music)// Coin purse (to buy some refreshing drinks)// Keys// Charger (to charge my phone at the nearest starbucks/ mcdonalds, just in case)

And of course the obvious beach towel and sometimes a beach mat!

What's in your beach bag?


10 comments:

  1. Anna K24.7.13

    Mine looks very similar;) just baby wipes are necessary too!
    www.fashionstylistka.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jodie24.7.13

    I love your bag! My bag is also crammed with magazines :)

    Jodie Marie | à la Jode

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leyla24.7.13

    Love this post!Is really interesting!

    Really like your blog!Maybe we could follow each other! :)

    onlyastorminacoffeecup.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ali Mackin24.7.13

    I hear ya!! Me to! I spend all day at the beach too! And bring all the same things. : )

    Ali of

    www.dressingken.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. mystylediary24.7.13

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. mystylediary24.7.13

    Thanks :) Magazines are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  7. mystylediary24.7.13

    That's a good one too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. mystylediary24.7.13

    Great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lindsey25.7.13

    Love your bag and hope you had an amazing day!

    xx Lindsey | Complacency Kills

    ReplyDelete
  10. mystylediary30.7.13

    Thanks dear! I did have an amazing day. :)

    ReplyDelete