TRAVEL DIARY 3

July 14, 2013




Last weekend my boyfriend and I decided to visit my auntie and uncle in Midwoud (a small town close to Hoorn). It was nice to have a change of scenery and a bed to sleep in (I kind of have a love-hate relationship with our tent). It was very warm so we didn't do much, but we did go to Hoorn and explored the town for a little bit (shopping was necessary as my boyfriend ripped his jeans at a very awkward spot.. oops!). We had a big BBQ on Saturday night and the cats had a little after party afterwards (last pic.). I also went horse back riding on my aunties horse which was quite scary as I had never done that before, but I actually really enjoyed it!

Have you ever been horse back riding? 


2 comments:

  1. fashionenvious15.7.13

    Beautiful photos! :)

    http://fashionenvious.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. mystylediary15.7.13

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete