SUMMER POLISHES

July 25, 2013



Barry M, Coral // OPI, Color so hot it berns// Barry M, Foil effects// Barry M, Foil// Barry M, Peach Melba// Barry M, Blue moon// Barry M, Mint green// OPI, At first sight

So, as you can see, this post contains a hell lot of nail polish.  It's not a coincidence, because a - I love nail polish and b - I love to wear colour on my nails for summer. Pretty standard if you ask me, but it's a bit of a shocker for me because colourful pieces are not exactly overwhelming my wardrobe. To me, the easiest way to coorperate colour into my outfits is with my nail polish. It's another step to actually wearing more colour in my outfits. You know what they say, baby steps..

What are your favourite nail polishes for summer?


6 comments:

  1. Jodie25.7.13

    I have Peach Melba and Mint Green - they're perfect for summer !

    Jodie Marie | à la Jode

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caroline St. Francis25.7.13

    Love your nail polish picks! The coral is definitely my favorite. I have a similar essie one that I always wear!

    ~ Caroline
    http://peachykeencaroline.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. mystylediary25.7.13

    Great! I love them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. mystylediary25.7.13

    Thanks! It's my favourite colour. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. MossStoneLove26.7.13

    All the shades look delicious. I'm intrigued about the Barry M Foil effects polish though - what does the finished result look like?

    Thara

    www.mossandstonelove.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. mystylediary26.7.13

    Thanks! It just gives a matte finish really, it kind of reminds me of a gold marker you would use to write Christmas cards. :)

    ReplyDelete