SUMMER NIGHTS

July 01, 2013





 Crop top - Brandy Melville
Bandeau - Brandy Melville
Shorts - Forever 21
Shoes - Converse
Bracelets - Jewelers, Pandora, Hollister
Rings - Jewelers

This summer I've been really into the relaxed beach vibe. It's just a very comfortable look and that's all I want to be in the summer: comfortable. This is just another example of one of my go-to outfits. A crop top, high waisted shorts, converse, shades, done. Simple as that! 

What look do you like to go for, for the summer?


6 comments:

  1. Hannah Marr1.7.13

    super cute! i am wearing cut offs and a crop top in my last post, too. it's the perfect combo for summer!! xoxo


    hannah
    www.bemorethrifty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. sofia2.7.13

    Love your outfit! Looks really comfy! xoxo
    www.thestyletographer.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. We like a mix of looks, but cut-offs and t-shirts are definitely at the top of list for the weekends, especially DIY ones, like the ones we make from our posts! I love your Converse, I think I'm going to have to get a white pair pretty soon!
    xox ~Chloe

    ReplyDelete
  4. mystylediary2.7.13

    Thanks for your lovely comment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. mystylediary2.7.13

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. mystylediary2.7.13

    Thank you. :) Definitely is!

    ReplyDelete