NEW IN

July 20, 2013

Confession: I'm a bit of a shopaholic. The past 2 months I have been shopping a lot with some great new pieces and an empty wallet as a result. I can't really blame me though, I've been working very hard! 
The first thing I got when I was at the airport is something that was on my wishlist for a long time: a Longchamp bag. To me, it's the perfect bag for travelling, school, going to the beach, work and even a sleepover (basically everything!). I got the medium size with the long handle in black. I've been using it every day since I got it, so I'm definitely happy that I invested in it!

Bag - Longchamp


Next is another investment piece: a classic black leather jacket. I've been on the hunt for the perfect one for a very long time and when I saw this baby it was love at first sight. It fits me like a glove and the fact that it was on sale made it even better! It will be perfect for the winter time and for going out.

Jacket - Mango


When I'm in Holland I always have to make a quick trip to Brandy Melville. It's my favourite shop and the fact that there isn't a shop anywhere near where I live makes it quite special for me to be able to go there (hence why I tend to go a bit crazy..). 
Brandy Melville is known for their maxi skirts, so when I saw one at the shop I decided to get it. It's actually the perfect skirt for me and I've been wearing it a lot since I got it! 
The cardigan is another Brandy classic, the perfect knit for all year around. I've been wearing it way too much, so I will probably go back and buy it in another colour.
And then of course, I had to get some muscle tees. They are my favourite thing to wear during the warmer months, so I can never have enough of them!

Muscles tees - Brandy Melville
Cardigan -  Brandy Melville
Skirt - Brandy Melville


These two tops are great for summer as well. I love that they are very flowy and cropped, so you can wear them with a lot of different things. You can dress them up or down and even wear them when it gets colder with a cardigan over them, perfect!

Crop tops - Brandy Melville


When it comes to dresses, I can never find one that I like. So when I saw this beauty, I had to get it! I love that it's very simple, but still beautiful for summer. You can wear this to the beach, but also on a night out with a pair of killer heels and a leather jacket.

Dress - Bershka


Lace is another one of those things that I just can't resist. So when I saw this skirt in the sale at H&M I just couldn't resist. It's so pretty! It will be great to wear with a crop top or even a nice sweater for colder summer nights.

Skirt - H&M


This fringe bag was one of the things I definitely wanted to get at Brandy Melville. It fits in perfectly with my style and it's also the perfect size to fit all my essentials that I need during the day. I know it might not be everyone's taste, but I love it!

Bag - Brandy Melville

What do you think of these pieces?


2 comments:

  1. Emily of The Skinny20.7.13

    I love the jacket! Mine is totally falling apart, I need new leather asap! <3
    Emily

    http://theskinnybyemily,blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caroline St. Francis20.7.13

    So many great finds! I especially love the leather jacket. Longchamp bags are also great! I have used mine so much in the last few years. The large one is perfect for a backpack.

    ~ Caroline
    www.peachykeencaroline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete