FUN IN THE GARDEN

July 23, 2013



 Dress - Bershka
Sandals - Aldo
Sunnies - Ray Ban
Bracelet - Hollister

Since today is the one year anniversary of My Style Diary, I though I would post something extra. This is the outfit I wore when I was having a little party for my blog. Nothing big, just some delicious treats in the sun! While we were having fun in the sun I felt bad for the plants in the garden, so I decided to water them. And this was the result!

What's the weather like where you live?


7 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures!
    xoxo

    www.cakeandcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great post. Love the dress. Congratulations on your one year! Thank you for your kind comment. I'm your newest bloglovin follower. In fact, I've shown lots of love (likes) on your wonderful posts!


    Erin


    thefashionfairyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hannah Marr23.7.13

    you look so cute! i love that dress, perfect for a garden party! congrats are making it to 1 year! can't wait til i hit that milestone :) xoxo


    hannah
    www.bemorethrifty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nikki24.7.13

    I love little white dresses! Perfect for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. mystylediary24.7.13

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. mystylediary24.7.13

    Thank you so much! Let me know when you do. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. mystylediary24.7.13

    Thanks dear!

    ReplyDelete