FESTIVAL ESSENTIALS

July 10, 2013

Festival season is in full swing and I couldn't be happier! Even though I'm not 18 yet and can't go to many festivals, I loved the festivals I have attended. I just love the atmosphere and of course, the music! Even though festivals are a lot of fun, the weather conditions may not always be so great. So, keeping that in mind, here are 9 of my festival essentials for any weather condition.

9 Festival essentials
1. Rain coat (can also be used to sit on to prevent your butt from getting wet)// 2. Rucksack (don't want any back pains)// 3. Blister plasters (blisters are just a horrible invention)// 4. Sunnies // 5. Camera (gotta capture those happy moments!)// 6. Lip balm// 7. Water// 8. SPF (looots of SPF when it's sunny, no one likes sunburn..)// 9. a hat

and that's it!

What are your festival essentials?


No comments:

Post a Comment