BERRY POPSICLES RECIPE

July 09, 2013

To me, one of the best things about summer is eating popsicles and even better, making my own. I really like to experiment with different flavours and textures. There are so many different things you can use to make them! Today, I will share a recipe with you based around berries. I hope you like it!


Ingredients:

225 g Natural yoghurt// 125 g Blueberries// 125 g Raspberries// Juice of 1 lemon// Popsicle molds


So, all you have to do is really simple! Just put the berries and yoghurt into a blender and squeeze the lemon juice on top. 


Then just blend it all up until it starts to form a smoothie.



Lastly, pour the mixture into the popsicle mold and put it in the freezer for at least 4 hours. That's it!

What is your favourite popsicle flavour?



4 comments:

  1. Anna K9.7.13

    :D love this! I have to try it
    www.fashionstylistka.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've tried making Popsicles before but definitely trying your recipe xx

    Love it!

    Http://yourteendiaries.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. mystylediary9.7.13

    Thanks! Let me know when you do. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmm, this looks good :)
    xx Lara
    just-anotherfashionblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete