1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY

July 23, 2013





Hip hip hooray, My Style Diary is 1 year old! Exactly one year ago I started this blog and oh boy, what was I awkward.. (still am). But, in this year I have learned a lot and gained some great experiences. Even though I have so much left to learn, I'm excited to see where my blog takes me in the years to come. 


Of course, I'm very thankful for all the followers I have gained in the past year and all the lovely comments that you have left. I love reading them, so keep'm coming! The fact that people actually read my blog is still quite surreal to me, so I appreciate all of you! 

Also, I would like to know what you would like to read on my blog. I plan to do as many new posts as I can in the coming year, so let me know! (If your interested in doing a collab, you can always e-mail me: mystylediaryblogspot@gmail.com)

But for now, another huge thank you and cheers to another great year of blogging!


4 comments:

  1. Karin23.7.13

    Happy 1 year anniversary! I am extremely proud of you and all the work you have put into this project. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caroline St. Francis23.7.13

    Congrats on one year! Can't wait to see your future posts!


    ~ Caroline
    www.peachykeencaroline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. mystylediary25.7.13

    Thanks mom :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. mystylediary25.7.13

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete