SUMMER WISHLIST

June 22, 2013

Summer wishlist



Wish, wish, wish, yep it's time for another wishlist.. I haven't posted one in a while, so I thought I would post a big one for summer. 
I think it's pretty obvious that I'm digging the tribal print right now, it just fits in with my style perfectly and the pattern is great for summer. 
Then of course, I had to add in the ever so famous skort. This one is actually from ebay, so definitely check it out if you want a cheaper version from the one from Zara.
The rest of the pieces are basically black and white, but that's just what I like to wear. I'm a bit boring in that sense, I don't wear that much colour. I just love the look of white and black on a tanned skin, which is another thing I'm wishing for! If only we could have a sunny summer, that's probabily my biggest wish.

What's on your wishlist for this summer?


3 comments:

  1. mystylediary25.6.13

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mystylediary25.6.13

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. mystylediary25.6.13

    I WANT :D

    ReplyDelete