PACKING

June 13, 2013


Yep, this is the current state of my bed.. crazy! I'm trying to pack all my things for 2 MONTHS, so that's just a recipe for disaster.. My boyfriend and I are actually going to Holland  together this Saturday to work and of course, to show him my home country! I love Holland, so I'm very excited to go and spend the summer there. We're staying with my auntie in my old town in, here it comes, a tent. Yep, it's summer so we thought, why the hell not? Now lets just hope for some good weather and some great camping skills. 
Also, for the past two weeks I have been blogging non stop, so that you can expect a brand new post every day this summer. Most of the pictures will be pre-shot, but I will also have a travel diary up every week. I hope that doesn't put you off reading my blog! I just want to create as much good content as I can and unfortunately I won't have the time to do that when I'm working.
But first, please excuse me to go back to packing and sort out this mess before Saturday..

What are your plans for this summer?


7 comments:

  1. A&S13.6.13

    I've always wanted to go to Holland! I hope you have an amazing time and post lots of pics!
    xoxo


    www.cakeandcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. mystylediary13.6.13

    Holland is great, you should definitely go if you get the opportunity. Thank you and I will!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Gurl!

    I found your blog through a comment you posted
    on fashion toast’s blog. Your blog is so
    good! I would love for you to check out my blog and follow Ill be doing a giveaway at 100 followers that
    I would love for you to be in to win. fallenfashionave.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. larissa13.6.13

    How nice u r coming back for a while. Dont know if u speak dutch though so I just write in English haha.
    xo.
    FROM HATS TO HEELS

    www.fromhatstoheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Caroline St. Francis13.6.13

    Wow I can't believe you will be in a tent for the whole summer! That is pretty impressive! Hope you have an incredible time!

    ~ Caroline
    http://peachykeencaroline.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. mystylediary14.6.13

    It is! I was born and raised there so yes, I speak Dutch. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. mystylediary14.6.13

    Haha I know me too! Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete