NIGHT TIME ROUTINE

June 27, 2013


After posting my morning routine, I thought it would only be appropriate to post my night time routine as well.. 


So, first things first. I take one of my cleansing wipes and take all the gunk off my face. I don't particularly like these ones, I just got them because they were cheap.


I usually take a shower at night, so when I wash my hair I use these products. To be honest, most of these are just left overs of stuff that I have to use up, but they work just fine for me. I also comb my hair in the shower when I applied conditioner, just to get te worse tangles out.


After I get out of the shower, I moisturize my skin. This cream is great for me because it's a 3 in 1, which I'm all about! And of course, I also brush my teeth.


Then I go back to my room and cleanse my face with the Clinique step 2 cleanser. I also have a scar on my face, so I use my Biodermal scar cream every night to treat it. I don't really use a moisturiser on my face, which a lot of people argue whether it's good or not, but I just feel like I don't always need it and just makes my skin more oily. When I do need some more moisture, I use the Clinique moisturising gel.


Then I just chill out for a bit, read a magazine or a book and then I'm off to bed!

What's your night time routine?


No comments:

Post a Comment