NEW IN

June 15, 2013





Last week I went shopping at H&M and found these muscle tees. I thought that they would be great for summer, becuase they are super soft and comfy. They can be worn with a bandeau underneath, but also just a black bra, because the cut is not too low. I think that they will look really cool with distressed jeans or shorts, but they can also be dressed up with a chunky chain necklace. But, the best thing: I got these babies for £3,99 a piece, bargain!


I've also been wanting a black playsuit for a while now and found this very affordable number at H&M. It's really plain and simple, but it has a cut out at the back, which makes it a lot more interesting. The straps are also adjustable which is very handy. I can't wait to wear this at the beach!

Have you bought any staple pieces for the summer lately?



2 comments:

  1. Caroline St. Francis15.6.13

    I love the playsuit! I've been looking for one just like it!

    ~ Caroline
    http://peachykeencaroline.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. mystylediary17.6.13

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete