MORNING ROUTINE

June 06, 2013

When you wake up in the morning, what is the first thing that you do? Yep, that's what this post is all about. Not my favourite time of the day when I have to get up early, but I try to make it  a little bit better by playing my favourite tunes (even though I hate song of my alarm clock now) and sometimes I light the candle  on my bedside table to enlighten my mood. And then it's really time to roll out of my bed..

So, the first thing I do when I get up in the morning is stumble to my bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. I always splash some cold water in my face because if I don't I will just go back to sleep..

Next I go back to my room and apply some of my garnier eye roll-on to get rid of any bags under my eyes. I love this product, it works wonders!

I don't always use a moisturizer in the morning, but when I feel like my skin needs a little extra I use the clinique moisturising  gel (I put the left over product in a different container).

Then I like to do my make-up. It depends on what I'm doing that day, but when I'm going out with friends or anything like that I like to use the products pictured. When I'm just staying around the house I usually leave out the eyeliner. I don't always wear make-up though!

Now it's time to do my hair. I don't do much to it, because I usually sleep with a braid in my hair after I've taken a shower at night. It gives me a nice beach wave, so all I have to do the next morning is straighten the front pieces a bit and apply some serum. Sometimes I straighten or curl my hair, but I try to use the least heat as possible on it!

When my hair and make-up are done, I go down to my closet and pick out my outfit for the day. This usually takes the longest, because I can never make up my mind! The Irish weather doesn't really help either, because I can't wear a lot of summery clothes yet.. 
Starbucks mug

Then I run down the stairs to make some breakfast. I always have tea or coffee and usually an egg or yoghurt to fuel up for the day. 
And lastly I get my bag and run out the door! 

What is your morning routine?



8 comments:

  1. I usually drag myself out of bed, turn the coffee machine on, wash my face, have my coffee and breakfast (piece of toast and berries), apply any make up I plan on wearing and throw together a respectable outfit for work. Then I am usually ready in the nick of time and walk right out the door.

    http://allthatglitters.co.nr

    ReplyDelete
  2. mystylediary6.6.13

    Coffee is a life saver! Thanks for your comment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice, I really love the Biosilk too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Caroline St. Francis7.6.13

    Great post! I'm so jealous that braiding your wet hair looks good for you. Whenever I try to do that I end up looking like I went crazy crimping my hair (not a good look!).

    ~ Caroline

    http://peachykeencaroline.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anna K7.6.13

    oh my, definitely not my time of the day so I just try and get out of the house asap (it's always wayyy more difficult than it seems)
    www.fashionstylistka.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. mystylediary8.6.13

    Thanks! I realise that I am now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. mystylediary8.6.13

    It really is!

    ReplyDelete
  8. mystylediary8.6.13

    Great!

    ReplyDelete