MOM'S TUNA SALAD

June 04, 2013

Tuna is one of my favourite foods and I love making it for lunch. I always like to make this dish that I like to call 'tuna salad'. I'm know it's not an actual salad and I probably shouldn't call it that, but it's what my mom taught me to make. She used to surprise me with it for lunch back in primary school and I loved it! So, since I was making it for lunch anway, I though I would show you how I make it!

Ingredients

Can of Tuna in spring water// Pickles gherkins// Light mayonaise// Ground black pepper// Crackers to serve



The first thing I do is slice up my gherkins. I only had two left when I was making this, but of course you can add in as many as you'd like. I like to slice them up into little dices.


After I have drained my tuna and put it in a bowl, I add two table spoons of mayonaise. Again, you can add more if you want, but this is enough for me.


Then I just add my diced gherkins over the tuna and mayo and also some ground black pepper to bring it to taste.


Now just mix it all up until all the ingredients are mixed together. You can taste it and add more black pepper if you'd like.


 Now all that's left to do is serve it on a cracker of your choice and enjoy! 

What do you think of this recipe?



4 comments:

  1. Maria João Silva4.6.13

    Looks delicious! :D

    xx MJ

    http://shopaholic-thoughts.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. mystylediary5.6.13

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks SO much for sweet words on my blog:) I love your blog to Its full of inspiration in every post.

    If you like Bardot...check out my new post:)

    have an amazing day dear

    LOVE Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. mystylediary5.6.13

    Thanks for your lovely comment. :)

    ReplyDelete