EVERY PENNY COUNTS

June 08, 2013

As you can see from the title, this is not your typical fashion post. No, today I wanted to share a little money related tip with you!
Every time I buy something, things cost awkward prices and I get a few cents change back. At the end of the month, your left with a wallet full of coppers, which can be quite annoying! So, a few years ago I got this frog money bank for my birthday and decided to put all my coppers into it. Now, a few years later, it's almost filled to the top! Crazy right? I'm going to take it to the bank soon and I'm curious to see how much I've saved so far! So, as you can see, every penny counts!



8 comments:

  1. This is great! I wonder how much you saved up. I started using cash again to buy things instead of always using my card and then I save the change.

    -V
    http://stylishlyme.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that "foggy bank"
    Xx-SJ
    www.fashinny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lauest Blog9.6.13

    this is the prettiest frogie bank i've seen!!! and is true at the end they add up, i' curious to know how much you made in total!! Hugs

    http://lauest.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kate Lees9.6.13

    Oh I have a froggy bank too! Such a good idea x


    http://raincheckfortimbuktu.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  5. mystylediary9.6.13

    Thanks, me too actually! That's great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. mystylediary9.6.13

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. mystylediary9.6.13

    Thank you! Me too. :) I'll tweet about it when I find out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. mystylediary9.6.13

    Thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete