DIY MOUSTACHE MUG

June 25, 2013

For Father's day I posted a DIY where I personalised a mug. Today, I thought I would do that again, but with a little twist. I've seen this moustache mug at Urban Outfitters and I think it's awesome! But, if your familiar with Urban Outfitters, you know that their stuff can be pretty pricey. So, I thought I would recreate this mug, without braking the bank!


What you will need:

White mug// Black sharpie// tape// scissors// moustache image


The first step is to cut all the black out of the moustache image to make a stencil. You can cut around it as well to make the stencil smaller and easier to work with.


Then just stick the stencil on to the mug where you want it to be and fill it in with your sharpie.


Now just take off the stencil and touch up the lines. Bake the mug in the oven at 175°C for 30 minutes and that's it!

What do you think of this moustache mug?


1 comment:

  1. mystylediary25.6.13

    Thanks for your lovely comment. :)

    ReplyDelete