A POP OF YELLOW

June 03, 2013







Jacket - Stradivarius
Shirt - H&M
Jeans - H&M (DIY distressing)
Heels - New Look
Sunnies - Ray Ban
Clutch - Topshop

Last year I went through a phase where I had no colour in my closet, and in attempt to wear more colour I bought this top. Not a great idea, because it has been hidden in my closet for over a year(!). I finally found it back and I'm really happy I did! It will be great for this summer and even for now, like I'm wearing it in the pictures with a leather jacket to keep me warm. It's the perfect pop of colour!



6 comments:

  1. This outfit looks very Swedish..yellow and blue:) thanks so much for sweet words

    If you want some lilac inspiration..check out my new post:)

    have an amazing week dear

    LOVE Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. mystylediary3.6.13

    Aww thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Little Miss Latina4.6.13

    Very cute outfit! The yellow I'm sure looks great under the black leather! I really like your blog! I followed you! :) Follow back?

    http://lillatinafashionista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amanda4.6.13

    Love the yellow top and the distressed jeans paired with it!
    xoxo


    www.cakeandcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. mystylediary5.6.13

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. mystylediary5.6.13

    Thank you! I really like the look of it, especially on chilly summer days. :)

    ReplyDelete