5 THINGS

June 07, 2013

Favourite moment

Happy Friday everyone! I hope you had a great week. :) To be honest, I think a miracle has happend: it's actually sunny and warm in Ireland! It's been amazing for the past week (hence the summery pictures in this post) and I couldn't be happier. It's the perfect start to my summer!

What's the weather like where you live?
 Favourite quote
Favourite food (love berries!)
 Favourite outfit (I've been wearing shorts all week!)
Favourite picture (love the pretty flowers!)


4 comments:

  1. Caroline St. Francis7.6.13

    I love that quote from Criminal Minds! That show is filled with such good advice! Also, the first picture is incredible. Unfortunately the weather in Massachusetts is rainy right now! I'm crossing my fingers it will clear up so my graduation can be outside tomorrow!

    ~ Caroline

    http://peachykeencaroline.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. mystylediary8.6.13

    Me too! Criminal minds is great. Hopefully the weather cleared up for you! I hope you had a good graduation. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great quote! I LOVE criminal minds. Such a great show. What an adorable first photo too! Glad Ireland is having warm weather :) (I've always wanted to go to Ireland hehe). xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. mystylediary11.6.13

    Thanks! You should go to Ireland if you can, the landscapes are beautiful, but it's definitely better in the summer!

    ReplyDelete