5 THINGS + GFC IS SHUTTING DOWN

June 14, 2013


Favourite picture (beautiful!)


As you all probably know by now, google friend connect is shutting down. So, to all my lovely followers, if you would still like to follow my blog, you can go over to bloglovin and follow me there. I hope you will! (if you follow this link, you can import all of your favourite blogs).

Now, on to today's post..

Happy Friday everyone! I hope you all had a great week, because I sure did! I've been blogging and packing all week, so I can't really complain. Tomorrow is the big day: I'm travelling to Holland with my boyfriend! To be honest, I just can't freaking wait and I won't be able to sleep tonight, at all. But, it's totally worth it because it is definitely going to be a summer to remember. 

What are you up to this weekend?

Favourite quote
 Favourite outfit
 Favourite jewelry
Favourite home decor

Photo source: My tumblr



1 comment:

  1. Hey there

    Just wanted to let you know that I love your blog so much
    that ive added it to my blogroll. Keep up the good work

    Fallenfashionave.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete