TEACAKES

May 07, 2013


Every time I go to Starbucks for lunch, I check to see if they have any fruit bread. It's my favourite food to get there and I wish I could make it at home! 
After another trip to Starbucks I decided to go online and try to find a recipe for their fruit bread. Unforunately, I didn't find the exact recipe, but I did find something very similar! 
They are these teacakes, which taste very similar to the fruit bread at Starbucks and are really delcious!
I actually made mine into little buns and could have probably put them in the oven for a little bit longer, but practice makes perfect! Nevertheless, they tasted really good and I will definitely be making this again. My mom loves the teacakes too, so perhaps it would be a good mother's day treat. 
If you would like to try out the recipe as well, just click here.


What do you think of this recipe?



4 comments:

  1. Love these! I eat mine with clotted cream and raspberry jam for a treat once a year.

    www.dashofkate.blogspot.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh this made me hungry! The minicakes look so yummy! :)
    Drop by my blog if you have time dear and let me know if you want us to follow each other. :)

    xx,Mela
    www.wearismela.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks girl!
      Will do, going to head over right now. :)

      Delete