SPRING SHOPPING #2

May 01, 2013

Spring is probably my favourite time to go shopping. I love looking for new fun pieces to add to my wardrobe and creating outfits for spring and summer. 
Last week I went to Dublin with some friends and got a chance to go shopping for a bit. I went to some of my favourite shops and found some pieces that were on my last for a while now. 
The first thing I (finally) got is a black leather jacket. I've been looking for a nice leather jacket for a long time now and finally found one that I liked! It's just a good staple piece for any outfit and I love the look of it.

Jacket - Stradivarius 
Surprisingly, I didn't own a plain black clutch bag yet, so I decided to pick one up. I've actually used it a few times already and I really like it. It has a little pocket inside it with a zipper which is good to keep valuables in. It's also quite spacious and fits everything I need!

Clutch - New Look
At Forever 21 they had a lot of cute high waisted shorts, so I decided to buy a pair. I really wanted a basic pair like these for the summer, so I'm happy I found them! They fit really nice and were very affordable as well, which is great!

Shorts - Forever 21
The next thing I got is this cross ring. I love ring and this is another great basic ring to combine with other rings.

Ring - Forever 21
The last thing I got is this Elephant necklace. When I saw it, I just had to get it, it's just too cute! 
It's great to dress up a plain tee for the summer with a pair of high waisted shorts and some converse or sandals. I think it will look really nice and I can't wait to wear it!

Necklace - Forever 21

Do you like spring shopping?





4 comments:

  1. Love the clutch and jewelry! :D

    xx MJ
    http://shopaholic-thoughts.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your finds! I also just ordered a black leather jacket. Seemed like the wrong time to buy it now that it is finally warming up, but I loved it!

    ~ Caroline
    http://peachykeencaroline.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. mystylediary13.5.13

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete