SATURDAY READ

May 25, 2013


Saturday is probably my favourite day of the week, I get to sleep in, relax and do whatever I want. Unfortunately this weekend my Saturday will be devoted to studying and my best friends will be my school books and highlighters.. My summer tests are coming up  next week and I really have to study mu butt off! I will most likely be wearing my 'study uniform' which is a comfy pair of jeans or pj bottoms (who cares, right?) and my boyfriends sweater. I can't study for long though, so when I take a break I like to make myself some tea and read a magazine, because I will not be able to get off the coach if I watch telly or go on my laptop. I guess that means I will be taking a bit of a social media break as well. Not the most fun thing to do, but it has to be done. Luckily my summer break is in sight now, so I cant wait!

What do you like to do on study breaks?



4 comments:

  1. angela25.5.13

    Loved your blog and will come back for sure!


    Oh, I just started following you by the way on GFC and Bloglovin! Hope you come by my blog! Would love to know what you think about it, and maybe follow me back if you like it?


    These are my links hun <3:
    Instant Milk link
    Facebook page link
    Bloglovin link


    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. mystylediary26.5.13

    That's great, I wish I could do that too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. mystylediary26.5.13

    Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The best way to unwind!! :)
    I really like your blog - would you maybe like to follow each other?:) Let me know :)
    All the best,
    Lara
    www.just-anotherfashionblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete