MONOCHROME

May 20, 2013






Blazer - H&M
Top - H&M
Leather leggings - Topshop
Ankle boots - Aldo
Sunnies - Primark
Bracelet - Local jewelers
Rings - Local jewelers

The monochrome trend has been around for while now, so I thought I would give it a shot! Since the main colours in the outfit are black and white, I tried to mix different materials together to make it a bit more interesting. The studs on the shoes and clutch also make it look a bit more fun and edgy. 
The look is very simple, but I'm kind of digging the monochrome look!

What do you think of the monochrome trend?


8 comments:

  1. Maria João20.5.13

    Nice look! :D

    xx MJ

    http://shopaholic-thoughts.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. mystylediary20.5.13

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Monyale20.5.13

    I like the black / white trend. I think its super chic.


    Xx,
    www.casualuxe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. mystylediary20.5.13

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the trend and your photographs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hannah Marr21.5.13

    love the sophistication of the black & white mixed with the edge of the studs and leather on your shoes and clutch! great look xoxo


    hannah
    www.bemorethrifty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. mystylediary21.5.13

    Thanks dear!

    ReplyDelete
  8. mystylediary21.5.13

    Thanks for your lovely comment!

    ReplyDelete