INSTAGRAMMING #20

May 19, 2013


1. New supplies for some DIY's// 2. Painting for mother's day// 3. Hello!// 4. Pretty home decor// 5. DIY headband (coming soon!)// 6. 'Free' ring// 7. Driving to Dublin// 8. Breakfast// 9. Dublin

This weekend my auntie came over from Holland, which is great! I finally got to spend some time with her and we've had a great weekend so far. Yesterday we went to Dublin and tonight we're going out for dinner at a pub. I did have to stay at home today because of my summer exams, but I'm not going to let that spoil the fun. :) I hope you all had a great weekend! 

Username: mystylediaryblogspot



6 comments:

  1. Maria João19.5.13

    Beautiful photos! :D

    xx MJ

    http://shopaholic-thoughts.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. mystylediary19.5.13

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cocochic20.5.13

    Gorgeous feed! You look beautiful in the centre picture :)

    Please feel free to enter my Daniel Wellington giveaway (here) - you could win yourself a watch worth £200!x

    Blog | Cocochic
    Bloglovin | http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/1823055/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks SO much for sweet words on my blog:) I love your blog to and these instapics are sooo cute...love the cat haha

    If you want to see a cute Swedish appartment you can check out my new post:)

    have a great week dear

    LOVE Maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. mystylediary20.5.13

    Thanks dear!

    ReplyDelete
  6. mystylediary20.5.13

    Your very welcome. :) and thank you too!

    ReplyDelete