5 THINGS

May 31, 2013


Favourite feeling (my summer holidays started!)


Happy Friday everyone! I hope you all had a great week. Today is going to be a great day, because my summer break has started!  My tests ar over and I can finally relax and blog as much as I want. L
ast night I went to a goodbye party for some friends who are exchange students and unfortunately are going home this weekend. Tomorrow I'm going out to a friends 18th and also to celebrate the end of the school year.. I can't wait!

What are your plans this weekend? When does your summer break start?
 Favourite quote
Favourite outfit
 Favourite food (love strawberries!)
Favourite activity (if you can call sleeping that..)



10 comments:

  1. Mooshi Chui31.5.13

    :D thanks for sharing! great to know about you better

    xx Michelle


    mich-ette.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. mystylediary31.5.13

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fashionloverette.com31.5.13

    I love sleeping and strawberries :)

    http://fashionloverette.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome pictures and inspiration :) Hope you enjoy your summer break, mine starts till August and I am hoping to travel to Paris for the first time then. x

    Fashion Landscape

    ReplyDelete
  5. mystylediary31.5.13

    Thanks! Paris is amazing, you will love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. mystylediary31.5.13

    Two of the best things for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kate Co1.6.13

    I also love these five things, cute post!


    www.dashofkate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jade Wright1.6.13

    I adore that quote!! :) just sent it as a message to my man! Thank you!


    www.bohemianmuses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. mystylediary2.6.13

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. mystylediary2.6.13

    That's great! Your welcome. :)

    ReplyDelete