5 Things

May 17, 2013



Favourite photo (so cute!)

Happy Friday everyone! I hope you all had a good week. Last Monday my summer exams started, which means a lot of studying is ahead of me! Also, my boyfriend graduated which is very weird for me, because I don't get to see him in school every day anymore. I am very happy for him though and hopefully he will do well in his exams!

What were you up to this past week? When do your summer exams start if your still in school?
 
Favourite quote
Favourite houses (love the architecture)
 Favourite outfit (love this sweater!)
Favourite drink



4 comments:

  1. Maria João17.5.13

    Amazing pictures! :D

    xx MJ

    http://shopaholic-thoughts.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! Especially of the cutie pie dog!
    xoxo

    www.cakeandcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. mystylediary19.5.13

    Thanks! I wish he was chilling on my bed like that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. mystylediary19.5.13

    Thanks dears!

    ReplyDelete