5 THINGS

May 10, 2013


Favourite food (love this for breakfast)

Happy Friday everyone! I hope you all had a fantastic week. This past week was very short for me, I only had 3 days of school! It was great, but with the bad weather we've had after those 2 sunny days, all I want to do is curl up in bed and read a good book. I didn't do that though, and got a lot of things done. Don't you just love that feeling when you finish you to do list?

Have a great weekend!

Favourite quote
 Favourite activity
 Favourite outfit (love these leggings!)
Favourite rings



15 comments:

  1. all things favourite... cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maria João10.5.13

    Amazing favourites, love all those rings! :D

    xx MJ

    http://shopaholic-thoughts.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vanessa Billie-Jill-Jean11.5.13

    Thank you sooo much for the follow,dear.^^
    Follow you back on gfc. Do you also follow me on bloglovin?
    let me know follow you then back again...
    Lovely greets
    circleofchaos.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, those berries! yum!

    xoxo from nyc & http://www.the-beautiful-things.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Paulina11.5.13

    those rings are AWESOME!!!!! love your blog check mine out please!

    http://sunniesandcupcakes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. mystylediary11.5.13

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. mystylediary11.5.13

    Your welcome, I actually use Bloglovin the most since GFC is shutting down.

    ReplyDelete
  8. mystylediary11.5.13

    Thanks girl! I will. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. mystylediary11.5.13

    I love me some berries :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. mystylediary11.5.13

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. mystylediary13.5.13

    Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. therese15.5.13

    That looks yummy! :) www.stylelovechild.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. mystylediary16.5.13

    Thanks! Definitely some of my favourite fruits. :)

    ReplyDelete