WHAT'S IN MY CLUTCH BAG?

April 27, 2013



Last night was my best friend's 18th birthday, so of course we had to celebrate! We went out to a club and had a blast. 
I decided to bring a clutch bag with me to keep the contents of my bag to a minimal, with just the essentials for the night. 
I thought I would show you what I brought with me, so I hope you like this post!

Bag New Look// Lipstick for touch ups throughout the night// Some cash, my debit card and ID// Blister plasters just in case someone gets a blister// Chewing gum for fresh breath// Oil-absorbing sheets to blot keep my make-up looking fresh// Hair elastic and pins just in case my hair decided to go wild// Perfume sample to keep smelling fresh

What's in your clutch bag?


4 comments:

  1. Great post! It is always hard to decide the essentials to bring with you in a clutch!

    ~ Caroline
    http://peachykeencaroline.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post! I see so many what's in my bag posts around, but never what's in my clutch. This is great. :)

    ReplyDelete