THE VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD

April 16, 2013


Last week I was nominated for The Versatile Blogger Award by Nikki at Fairest's Favorites. A big thank you goes out to you! She's a really sweet girl and has a great blog, so I recommend you check it out.

Rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you

2. Include a link to their blog

3. Select 15 new blog/bloggers you've recently discovered or follow regularly

4. Nominate those bloggers for a Versatile Blogger Award, leave a link to their page, and a comment on their latest post to let them know they've been nominated


5. Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself

My 7 Facts:
1. I have a big scar under my eye; I fainted two years ago when I got up out of bed and fell against a table 
2. I hate taking pictures of myself
3. I really want to live in LA even though I have never actually been there
4. I love dogs and don't particularly like cats
5. I'm scared to tell people about my blog, never mind starting a youtube channel!
6. I always get little obsessions, my most recent one: peanut butter!
7. There is a star in the universe named after me
  

That's it! I hope you all enjoyed this post and also, that my nominees will enjoy this as much as I did. I recommend you take a look at their blogs, they're great. :)


8 comments:

  1. Thank you so so much for nominating me! <33

    Http://zerxzastyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for nominating me! :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for nominating me!

    ~ Caroline
    http://peachykeencaroline.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome! I can't wait to see the facts about yourselves :)

      Delete
  4. I think #5 is so funny (in a coincidental sort of way). Not many people in my real life know about my blog or if they do, I haven't told them the web address! I'm also wanting to start making videos but really need to find the time to learn how to edit a video.

    Good Luck with your channel, let me know when you get it started; I'd subscribe!

    fairestsfavorites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Your such a lovely girl!
      Let me know when you start too, would love to watch your videos. :)

      Delete