TAKING ON TRIBAL

April 29, 2013




Blazer - H&M
Playsuit - River Island
Heels - KOI Couture
Clutch - New Look
Earrings - Forever 21
Bracelet - H&M
Ring - Forever 21

Last weekend I had two party's to go to, so it was the perfect time to whip out my new playsuit. I decided to combine it with black, to balance out the tribal print. For accessories I decided to add a simple cuff, a ring and some gold studs earrings. The clutch matches everything perfectly and ties the look together.
If you want to see what's in my clutch, check out this post! 


4 comments:

  1. I like this concept. I visited your blog for the first time and just been your fan. Keep posting as I am gonna come to read it everyday. Here are some new ideas

    Cardigans for Women

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the outfit! I like how the blazer and shoes are so sleek and the romper adds a playful pattern.

    ~ Caroline
    http://peachykeencaroline.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete