SPRING SHOPPING

April 20, 2013

Spring has sprung and I can't stop myself of buying stuff, surprisingly. I went to Newry with my mom because I had to look for a dress and came home with some fun new spring items. 
First, I went to Lush because I had 5 empty black pots. The girl there was really nice and told me I could actually get a hair mask if I wanted instead of a face mask. I love their hair masks. so I chose to get Hair Doctor. I've used it before and it works really well!

Hair mask - Lush (free!)
Spring means very many things for me, but one of them is definitely fun nail polishes! I went into Boots to look for a blue colour which I have wanted for a while and ended up getting three because there was a 3 for 2 deal on. I think all the colours are really pretty and I can't wait to wear them!

Nail polishes - Barry M £2,99 a piece
My mom loves H&M, so of course we had to check out the new collection. I really like it, but it feels a bit weird for me to buy summer clothes already. The weather is still terrible here! However, I did end up finding some cool accessories including this ring. It's a one size fits all ring, which means that you can adjust it at the back. I've wanted a ring like that for a while, because I have really weird fingers, normal rings never fit me properly! 

Ring - H&M £3,99
Another thing I found at H&M was this gold chunky necklace. Surprisingly, I don't own any big chunky necklaces, so I decided to pick this one up. It has two chains binded together which I really like. It will be great to wear for a night out!

Necklace - H&M £9,99
My mom actually got this wallet for me, she thought it would be good to put my sterling money in, so that I can keep it seperated from my euro's. Thanks mom!

Wallet - H&M £1,00
Last but not least I got these patterned treggings. I really love them! They are perfect for spring and I can't wait to style them. :)

Treggings - H&M £12,99


4 comments:

  1. Great items! I actually love the bright blue nail polish. I may have to go look for that color in my store :)

    Kristine
    www.pugglewearsprada.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's a great colour :)

      Delete
  2. Love the necklace! I've been looking for one like that.

    ~ Caroline
    www.peachykeencaroline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete