SEE THE SUN

April 15, 2013


Jacket - Topshop
Shirt - H&M
Jeans - Hollister
Shoes - Converse
Hat - Forever 21
Sunglasses - Primark
Bracelets - Everywhere
Rings - Jewelers and Brandy Melville

Another outfit from my trip to France where I took a walk in the woods. My new favourite band is the Kooks, so I took my iPod with me to listen to their music. They are really good! 
For my outfit, I wanted to wear a fedora hat, because it was a really nice day and I thought it would be appropriate to wear it. For the rest of my outfit I just kept it simple with dark washed jeans, a denim shirt, army jacket and Converse.

Do you like to wear hats?


8 comments:

  1. What a cute outfit! I love your hat and sunglasses especially! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute look! Love your hat! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit! The olive jacket is great and the hat is a great addition.

    ~ Caroline
    http://peachykeencaroline.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! This is such a fun look :)

    If you have a sec, hope you can check out the latest on my blog: http://fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete