1. First pre-heat the oven on 180°C. Then cut the French bread an goat's cheese in thin slices.
2. Mix the olive oil with garlic and poor the mixture over the baking sheet.
3. Dip the bread in the olive oil on both sides and lay them out on the baking sheet and put the goat's cheese on top.
4. Now put a little bit of the herbs on the goat's cheese. I left a few plain, a few with basil, a few with oregano and I also tried apple syrup which I don't recommend. I would have used honey, but I couldn't use it because I ran out.
5. Now just put it in the oven for about 12-15 minutes and enjoy!
Do you like goat's cheese?