GOAT'S CHEESE EXPERIMENT

April 23, 2013

When I went to France, I brought back some goat's cheese because I wanted to try out a starter dish I had at a restaurant. Unfortunately, I couldn't find the recipe for it, so last weekend I decided to just experiment with it. I ended up making goat's cheese on French bread with different toppings...

Ingredients
Goat's cheese
French bread
Olive oil
Garlic
Oregano
Basil

 1. First pre-heat the oven on 180°C. Then cut the French bread an goat's cheese in thin slices.

2. Mix the olive oil with garlic and poor the mixture over the baking sheet.
3. Dip the bread in the olive oil on both sides and lay them out on the baking sheet and put the goat's cheese on top.
 4. Now put a little bit of the herbs on the goat's cheese. I left a few plain, a few with basil, a few with oregano and I also tried apple syrup which I don't recommend. I would have used honey, but I couldn't use it because I ran out.
5. Now just put it in the oven for about 12-15 minutes and enjoy!

Do you like goat's cheese?



2 comments:

  1. This looks so delicious!

    purple--flamingo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete