FRANCE PHOTO DIARY PART 2

April 10, 2013

Today it's time for part 2 of my France photo diary! We stayed on a campsite in a small town called Chateaneuf du Pape. I loved the French architecture there and even just driving in the countryside made me smile. We had very good weather most of the days, but unfortunately on our last day when we went to Mont Saint-Michel it was really cold and windy. Nevertheless the island was incredible and really something special. It was weird to see this tiny place in the sea! 
I hope you enjoy the photos and leave a comment if you've been to France telling me about your experience. :)
L'Occitane Museum and Factory shop
Caveau Domaine Mousset in Chateauneuf du Pape
The woods
Mont-Saint Michel


4 comments:

  1. Great pictures; thanks for sharing your trip!

    I've nominated you for the Versatile blogger award, you can check it out here:
    fairestsfavorites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!

      That's so nice of you! I will check it out :)

      Delete
  2. Love seeing these pictures of your trip! Looks like it was very fun and interesting...I'm jealous :)

    http://allthatglitters.co.nr

    ReplyDelete