EASTER SUNDAY

April 01, 2013



Shirt - H&M
Jeans - Primark
Shoes - Primark
Fedora - Forever 21
Rings - Brandy Melville and local jewelers
Bracelets - Everywhere


For Easter, I knew I was going to be in Holland, so I planned my outfit ahead. I wanted to wear something fun and spring appropriate, so this is what I came up with! 
The blouse is very relaxed and bohemian and because it's white, I thought it would look good with some pastel nail polish for a little pop of colour.
Of course I had to add a fedora, it's always a fun piece to add to an outfit and one of my favourite accessories to wear for the spring and summer. 
I decided to go for dark wash bottoms and comfy shoes, because I knew I would most likely be in the woods for Easter. You obviously have to be able to climb some trees to find your easter eggs, right? The blouse might not stay the same colour but I'll just have to deal with that later..

What did you wear for Easter Sunday?


2 comments:

  1. Great look, love the hat!

    xx MJ
    http://shopaholic-thoughts.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete