DIY STUDDED COLLAR

April 02, 2013

A few weeks ago I purchased some studs online, because as you might already know, I'm a big fan of the trend. I thought it would be cool to be able to jazz up some boring clothing pieces and put some studs on them! It actually turns out to be super easy and it's definitely a fun DIY to do on a quiet night in. 
Since I was going to stud the collar of this shirt anyway, I thought I would show you the process. Hope you enjoy. :)





What you will need: A shirt of your choice, Studs (I got mine here), Hole punch












Start by laying out the studs on the collar of the shirt.













Then just take the hole punch and punch a hole where you want the first stud to be. 












Now take your stud and secure it in through the hole you punched. 











From here you can mirror these steps on the other side, so that you can make both sides of the collar even. Then you can go on to do the same for the remaining studs.










And that's it! 









 

Super quick and easy, right? If you have any questions about this DIY, please let me know! 

What do you think of this trend? Would you try out this DIY?




3 comments:

  1. Love studs, totally gives the shirt another look. Love it! :)

    xx MJ
    http://shopaholic-thoughts.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. super fun!! :)
    http://www.style-ettos.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete