CURRENTLY LOVING: HATS

April 06, 2013

For the winter I loved beanies, and now moving into spring I'm starting to really like hats. Of course, my favourite has to be the fedora hat, like the one I'm wearing in the picture. It's just the perfect spring/summer accessory! But, I think other shapes are also very nice and I'm definitely willing to expand my hat collection and try out some new ones.
Last year I didn't really have the courage to wear hats out for some reason, but this year I am determined to just do it and not care about what others think. After all, we should wear what we love! So, to make my new found love for hats complete, I thought I would show you a little wishlist. :)


4 comments:

  1. I'm so obsessed with hats, I want a fedora but they're all so expensive.

    xx MJ
    http://shopaholic-thoughts.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They can be expensive but in the spring time they usually have them everywhere :) Especially in stores like H&M!

      Delete
  2. I love hats. I buy them, but unfortunately I have trouble finding places to wear them. I really would like to get a wide brimmed hat for the beach this summer

    http://allthatglitters.co.nr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have the same problem, but now that I started wearing them more often I just don't really care where I wear them anymore :) Those hats are great too!

      Delete